Examples of Custom Orders

Isn't this basket darling? It's a basket that a very sweet expecting mother asked me to make with Michael Miller's Carnival Bloom Fabric. That happens to be one of my favorite prints so I had a blast with this basket.



This is a basket I made as a shower gift for a gal who didn't know what sex the baby was. Her friend (who happens to be my niece) wanted a gender neutral basket with browns and sagy-blue greens. Whala!
All fabrics still available to create this basket.

This basket was a gift for a baby girl who's mother loved the colors pink and green with vintage styling. I had so much fun creating this basket because I love mix patterns. I combined toile, polka dots, damask and stripes into a perfectly themed basket.

I love the crispness of this basket. The purchaser requested a basket with primary colors and a vintage theme. In this basket I combined checks, jacquard, and polka dots with a print of vintage children and toys.

This was a smaller basket with big design. The purchaser requested the fabric seen on the applique "d" of the shirt. I tied the polka dots and colors together with a fun, eye catching fleece with similar colors.

This basket was created recently and looks incredible. The purchaser requested a basket with the polka dot fleece and striped flannel. I used a red towel and orange accents to accentuate the vibrant colors in these fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment